gamai

hello
I have two SLC504 PV1000 communicating them to DH +
I tried to connect on the first SLC504 is not possible
with RSLINX I tried to configure the RS232 DF1 driver I could not
check cable message configures it impossible to connect

I made another test with RSLINX by configuring the driver 1747 -
PIC / AIC + driver I connect
Then in my browser I see my two RSWho SLC504 gold I could load a program and another there is a red cross on it
m can explain what is happening and I need to load
the program is on the second SLC504

thank you

Does the SLC5/04 you are trying to connect to already have a program in it?

If so do you have the offline file (it's .RSS file). Check the serial channels port configuration or post the file here and someone will take a look. ( zip the file first)

Was there anything connected to the serial port?

What cable are you using? It should be a null-modem cable.

Your screen shot shows Channel 0 set for DH485. If you have a real serial port on your laptop then use the 1747-PIC/AIC+ dirver. You must match the baud rate in RSLinx with your SLC's baud rate. You must have a different node address in RSLinx then your SLC.

Do you have a real serial port on your computer or are you using a USB to serial adapter?

Can you post a screen shot of channel zero's configuration?
See example below

channel_0.jpg

Last edited:
yes I have a real serial port on my PC
his is the program I loaded the first SLC 5 / 04

ECRAN.jpg

Last edited:
I'm confused, are you trying to reconnect to the first SLC or are you trying to connect to the second SLC?

If trying to connect to the SLC shown in your picture above then configure RSLinx as shown below. If trying to connect to the second SLC, do you know how it's port is configured?

PICDriver.jpg

Last edited:
with this setup I connect on the first SLC5/04 but its DH + port and connect to the second SLC5/04 via its DH + port to connect to a port PV1000 via DH +
on the first SLC5/04 I managed to load the program
this is that it was possible to load the program from the second through the first SLC5/04 SLC5/04 by connecting to port 232

so I went on the second SLC5/04 with the same driver configuration to connect on port 232 I see that the communication is established and the led flashes but the 232 to load the program is not possible

so I went on the second SLC5/04 with the same driver configuration to connect on port 232 I see that the communication is established and the led flashes but the 232 to load the program is not possible

Do you get an error message? Where do you see the communication? In RSlinx? Can you post a screen shot of RsLinx's RSWho?