Archestra MySQL

sambo

Hi,

How do I connect to the MySQL database from the ArchestrA? Please an example or a source where I could find it. Thank you for your help :)

Last edited:
I wrote a simple VB.Net program that listens from serial port any msg from PLC. That program can coexist and run concurrently at the MySQL server. So, every time the PLC sends an INSERT blah, blah, the service translates and inserts directly into the schema.table

Similar Topics

So I made some changes to our plants WindowMaker application and I'm having trouble deploying the update to the live runtime. From the deployment...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are designing a solution with 1756-L74 and Archestra. We need to use SOE to show on HMI. Please mention any solution if someone did...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Got myself into a bit of a jam this AM. Somehow the graphic editor hiccupped and when I went back into my graphic, everything was gone. I...
Replies
Views
It's a while since I had used this that I forget where the setting to enable/disable object security is. There are some devices (pumps/valves)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom