Unable to download a program to TP1500 Basic PN

bevaskya

Hello i have already created an HMI program for the TP1500, and i want to download the program to the panel and it seems to be no connection at all. I have tried it with Windows 7 and with XP as well. Im using Wincc 2008 SP2 update 12.

I have configured mi laptops with the IP adress, i have configured the panel in the same range. And it seems to be no connection at all. What else can i configure in the panel, like remote control options, half duplex and all that options.

Thank You

Can you ping the KTP1500 from the laptop ?
I have no experience with KTP1500, maybe you have to manually set in transfer mode before starting a transfer from WinCC Flexible.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am ready with a small program to be downloaded onto a ML1100 PLC. I have set up RSLinx and using the RSLogix Micro Starter Lite edition...
Replies
Views
I've a problem with program downloading in CX programmer. When I begin to download the program I get the message "Unable to download program(s)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I currently have a problem on one of our machines. I cannot download the S5 program. I only can upload it. Only DBs are downloaded.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, After a Deploy of the viewapp on Intouch, I started getting an error not allowing me to start the viewer "NAD unable to download...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm unable to download the project to the PLC. I have put the servos to the project and tried to download. Both verifying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom