Eaton PanelMate Upload?

bzimmer82

I am working with a Eaton PanelMate and I do not know what series or model it is. There isn't any information on it that indicates the serial number, model, or any other way of identifying. On the side there are 3 25pin serial connectors and a keyboard connection. I will take pictures and post later. Does anyone have any suggestions for uploading the program to make changes?

Thanks in advance,
BZ

How big is the unit? Is it a touchscreen or is there a separate keypad divided into a grid with round touch areas to the right of the grid? If its a grid, how many rows and columns? PanelMates have been around since the mid 1990s in several variations. I used to work for a distributor who carried that line so I may be able to help.

Similar Topics

Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Eaton Panelmate Operator Interface Panel. It is approx 8" or so. They have the application but they can't find the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: we have Baumuller AC drive BM4463 300A 160KW, it drives Baumuller AC motor DST2-315BO54W-020-5-A (90KW;RPM 200; 365V; 215A;83Hz)...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Since my experience is mainly with AB ladder I am having little bit of a problem with EasySoft.. Does anyone knows is there a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom