SLC 500 Max Processors on single Rack

No. There are specialty modules which can handle some tasks offloading demand on the single SLC CPU which must go in the first slot which has unique processor only connections.

If you think in absolutely necessary to have more than one processor per rack then consider stepping up to the ControlLogix platform.

I think perhaps a better question to ask so we can help you evaluate is "Why do you want multiple processors?"

Based on that information, we might be able to direct toward a reasonable solution that IS possible.

Similar Topics

Looking at 6 Integer values...say N7:0 - N7:5. Need a clever way to find the Minimum and Maximum values from this group. Better yet would like to...
Replies
Views
I dont remember what the max # of I/O's are allowed on a SLC 500.. I know there is a limit to the ammount of slots you can use but just cant...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
In a slc 500 plc I am trying to move data with out using a lot of moves. I want to move data from n7:1 to n7:2 and data that was in n7:2 to n7:3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom