Time Format dispaly on IFIX SCADA

Frelecing

Hi,

I want to know if there's a quick way to change to "time format" a numeric variable in Ifix SCADA. I'll try to explain.

I read a counter from the PLC which shows the total number of seconds since the begginning of 'x' process and I want to display it in Ifix as hh:mm:ss. If the counter is 100s, I want it to be shown as 1:40 and not as 100s

Thanks!

Similar Topics

In a PV 5310, can you format a numeric object to create comma's in the thousands position? I see no way from the properties panel.
Replies
Views
Hi all, if I remember correctly, there is some way in a ControlLogix (or CompactLogix) where you can sort of map tags into SLC addressing format...
Replies
Views
I can't see any option to display the date in UK format, i.e. dd/mm/yyyy Is it available in TIA Portal v18?
Replies
Views
Hello expert I have migrate legacy project that use Applicom OPC DA with 3rd client and S7-400. I see in client code add item string call...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 550 (2711-T5A3L1 Series A Rev D Frn 4.00) that I'm attempting to save its existing program to a memory card but it says the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom