additional add one sensor

vpmsarvananr

Message body

Hi,
We have a simatic field PG which we use for the s7-300 PLC's.in my process I need additional add one sensor .

Currently my singal goes from sensor to plc below details,
1) Signal from sensor to asi-distribuctor
2) From asi-distribuctor to asi-master
3) From asi-master to plc,
How to add new sensor, any body know the procedure,
Please guide me,

Thank you
Saravanan

Thank you for your reply friend,
I will explain more details for my process.

4 port “asi-distribuctor" available, so already 3 sensor used that port,, one consider standby, so I will plan to use the port, all sensor got own program (that means address),
Now I add 1 sensor and assign one program (address), but unable to get signal from sensor, I checked ladder logic also can’t see the signal,
How to communicate with plc friend
Thank you
Saravanan.