counter

welcome to the site - at least Kalle was polite.
Heaps more info please

Kalle - you forgot the mirrors. This is the official site of 'Smoke and Mirrors, Inc'. We must keep in the spirit. A crystal ball would also help to determine the poster's intentions.

Sorry Bernie! I was not familiar with the expression. It does not exist in my tounge as far as I know. But I live and learn.
Kalle, to have a lot of "smoke and mirrors" you must have magicians by the dozens. We have plenty of them here in the US, all kinds of magicians, from government leaders, politicians, confidence men, flim-flam artists, and tricksters of all types.

Speaking of flim-flam, our US tax laws require each citizen to predict the future with 90% accuracy, and pay a penalty with interest, if his prediction is not correct. If the average person knew 1/10 of the unspeakable horrors in the tax code, there would be marching in the streets tomorrow.

Last edited: