Vijeo Designer software missing features due to the software crashed

Miss_PLC

Hello,

I'm currently working on HMI project using vijeo designer software.Then i encountered software crashing then my PC also becomes unresponding Then i tried to restart the PC and the vijeo designer.

The Vijeo Manager navigator tree becomes unavailable even the navigator window is opened. So i cant access the projects we created. I tried to re-installed the software but still unavailable.

Is there any other way of solving this issue?
Would appreciate any help.

Best Regards,
Miss_PLC

Last edited:
Try re-installing the software - it is the Schneider version of Citect and should not overwrite your user directory for your project.

it is the Schneider version of Citect
Not quite correct
Vijeo Designer is used for programming the Magelis range of hmi devices,
Vijeo Citect is the global branding for Citect Scada.

I use Vijeo Designer v6 and I have the same problem. Does not run only one project with other projects - no problem Reinstalling VD did not help. If I try to run the latest project which worked a pop-up message
---------------------------
Vijeo-Frame
Unable to open the project Manual.
Another person may be currently using this project,
the project may be missing or corrupted,
or the folder may be read-only.
ОК

What is the problem?
How can I upload my project from panel?

Last edited:
Magelis XBT-R410 Help !!!

Hi first time posting on here. I was wandering if anybody knows how to solve a problem I have with the Magelis XBT-R410 HMI. The problem is I keep getting a message saying DIALOG TABLE READING IMPOSSIBLE. I have the HMI connected to the Schnider TeSys T, everything works alarms etc but it still shows this message. On occasion it crashes and the unit has to be switched on and off to get it working again, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Drew