Indramat Software Removal

trcash2

I am trying to unistall Indramat software Trans 200 from my machine. Everytime I goto the control panel and uninstall it is actually installing a new copy of the software. has anyone else ran into this problem. I am running Windows XP SP3.

All help will be greatly appreciated. :mad: Indramat and Siemens makes my blood boil.

Frustrated

Finnally deleted the Indramat folder off the hard disk. Removed the installation files from the computer to a USB drive rebooted about three or four times and the software is now removed. FYI if you do not remove the installation files from the computer the software will auto install every time you reboot.

Similar Topics

hi everyone! we need to update the program in the servo, a Rexroth Indramat PPC-R02.2N-L. The thing is we need the software for it, WinPCL...
Replies
Views
I can't get the DDE server software- driveserver.exe to run. It shuts down immediately. Anyone see this problem before? Nothing in the event...
Replies
Views
Hello, what program is it used to connect with laptop a rexroth indradrive HDS02.2-W040N-H(verry old model), i'm guessing because its old so on a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone We have a DKC11.3-040-7-FW with FWA-ECODR3-SGP-01VRS-MS firmware on programming module. Whenever we try to calculate commutation...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Am new here, normally I work on OSAI and Beckhoff systems but I have a problem with some Indramat dkc11.3 drives that all display the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom