D301 in Indramat EcoDrive

James Ross

Hi everyone

We have a DKC11.3-040-7-FW with FWA-ECODR3-SGP-01VRS-MS firmware on programming module.
Whenever we try to calculate commutation offset via DriveTop software, face with a D301: drive not ready for commutation command.
According to user manual the remedy is to activate torque mode, but we have activated torque mode already.
Is this something about the firmware version, or we need something more?

Best regards

Similar Topics

Hello, what program is it used to connect with laptop a rexroth indradrive HDS02.2-W040N-H(verry old model), i'm guessing because its old so on a...
Replies
Views
hi everyone! we need to update the program in the servo, a Rexroth Indramat PPC-R02.2N-L. The thing is we need the software for it, WinPCL...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Am new here, normally I work on OSAI and Beckhoff systems but I have a problem with some Indramat dkc11.3 drives that all display the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, i have back up´s from Indramat Servo Drivers, but those file have suffix PAR. Drive1.par Drive2.par Does anybody know, which...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how are you? If we want to install a new/different gearbox on the line, could you tell us where and how to set up gear ratio in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom