Kepware S7 Datablocks

The address syntax can be found in the driver help file. The driver supports several flavors of syntax depending upon what you are used to using. Using the Step 7 syntax of DB1.DBD0 Would be used to get the a 32 bit signed integer from DB1 starting at Byte 0.

However, the DB does have to be configured to support that data length.

You should contact Kepware support if you are having problems. They will help you to resolve them.

Similar Topics

I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Im trying to get data from AB guardlogix controller using Kepware in a remote location but it seems that version 6 can only support contrologix...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have anyone came across issue with Kepware or Linkmaster not returning correct values (Unknown Quality) for some tags From OPC DA Client...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to configure KEPWare to poll a Modbus device via Modbus TCP/IP. However, everything I’ve tried results in an error being reported...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom