Kepware V6 and AB

s9k2004

Im trying to get data from AB guardlogix controller using Kepware in a remote location but it seems that version 6 can only support contrologix.

Has anyone tried it even using an old controller?

Seeking for a guide..

thanks

Which guardlogix controller are you trying to use? Even Guardlogix is just the name for the controllogix which is rated for SIL-x or PLDx standards.
Kepware should be able to interface with most AB PLCs.

Good day..

I am trying to get data from 1756-L71S Guadlogix 5570 safety controller. Based from your input, I tried to revisit my work to reconfigure it using contrologix controller and reading the right syntax. Luckily i got it.

Thanks for your input.. I can now mixed datas from allen bradley to siemens for OPC use.