Trouble with Proface HMI GP 37W2 !!!!!!

rahilansari

Dear All

One of my client have Proface HMI GP 37W2-BG41-24V HMI. The problem is it is not accepting the passwords and they dont have the original program also....

Now the only way I think is I should perform an upload and do the changes...isn'n it???

I have purchased the software and the cable(Cable HMI-Cab-C49) also....
will anybody please tell me steps to upload, making back up and download.

thanks all.
Rahil

Project > Transfer. ( Transfer screen pop up )
Setup > Transfer settings > ( Choose com port, connection cable's port, normaly com 1 )
To upload > click receive button
To download > click send button

But normaly pasword stored in plc program, you can find pasword register from the panel and read or change the actual pasword from the plc.

Thanks aslan once again for your kind reply....
please confirm that if touch panel has password then Am I able to UPLOAD or not????...

plc connected to this HMI is Siemens S7 200, are you sure that password is inside PLC logic.

This type of panel only shows plc datas. If hmi program has a password you can't upload the program. First try to upload the hmi program then check the password screen you will find plc data adress which store the password than you can easly read or change the password.

Dear Aslan

Actually the client forget the password for logging in as Admin/operator.So tomorrow I'll be there to see it first time as I got the software and cable today....

Will you please tell me how can I change the Admin/Operator password or create the New user.

Please Advice
Thanks
Rahil