Ethernet Comms S7315-PN/DP - CP443-1

Manglemender

I'm in need of some advice.

I need to transfer a small amount of data (16 off DINT) from an S7 315-PN/DP to a 416 CPU via a CP443-1 card. I've done this before between two PN CPUs using FB12 (BSEND) and FB13 (BRCV).

There seem to be a bewildering choice of different options. Can anyone offer advise on what type of transfer and what blocks to use in each CPU?

Best regards

Nick

I would use PUT/GET, all defined from the 400 side (client).
I have tried this with following servers; Vipa300, S71200, S7300 and Berthel EcoCon (R.I.P.). The 400 was running empty except from the PUT/GET + some DBs, and the responses seemed very good for all.

Mind that the communication byte amount (I mean telegram size) is fixed by the first PUT/GET call.

Kalle

Kalle

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll give that a try.

Nick

P.S. I'm coming to the middle of Norway (Skei) in June.

Please bring warm weather with you!
icon12.gif