PlantPAx 2.0 Tabbed Faceplate

ergosophist

Hi, my name is:
New to FTV

The world of FactoryTalk View seems to have high learning barriers to entry, and this forum has been greatly helpful in figuring out a couple issues I've wrestled with, thanks!

I recently started using FactoryTalk View v20, and would like to use PlantPAx faceplates. I downloaded the v2.0-08 folder from Rockwell, but am having some trouble implementing a faceplate.

Specifically, I'm using the P_AIn-faceplate. The Ref manual for it describes that there are multiple tabbed pages, which I can see as layered panels in the global object. However, there doesn't seem to be any kind of button for navigating between tabs. How do I insert buttons to navigate tabs (not open new faceplates)?

Thank you in advance!

FactoryTalk View v20? Current version is 6.1. Is this FTView SE or ME? I think you just click on the tabs and they change. At least the ones I've experimented with.

I would recommend you watch the Video in tech note 496716 on the RA Knowledge base. (it requires a Tech Connect contract). well worth the time very good explanation of how to use face-plates and their setup.

Last edited: