Ethernet IP to TCP/IP Converter

jad5150

Does anyone have any experience with Real Time Automation's Ethernet TCP/IP to Ethernet IP converters?

I am working on a controllogix project with some Markem printers which required me to get some data from the printer into the PLC. Markem has recommended this converter, but not any specific programming code to interface. I was hoping someone could offer some insight or opinions on the matter.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Does anyone have any recommendations for Electronic Circuit Breakers with 0V Terminals built-in and Fieldbus (IO-LINK, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP?)...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello, Sorry, my knowledge of communication protocol is limited, so thank you in advance for your answer. My question; I want to get 5 values...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Trying to help a client who has a project that was started with Schneider STB remote I/O, but they are still waiting on the STBNIP2212...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom