Communicating S7200 and Ifix Scada

shujauddin

Dear All

I have to communicate S7200 PLC with Ifix Scada software. For this purpose we are using Point-to-Point (PPI) S7-200 Communications Protocol (11 bit Mode). We are using PPI/USB Cable for communication between S7200 Controller and Ifix Scada. The Communication Protocol being used is IGS Driver(OPC) for communication between the controller and Scada. Please let me know if PPI/USB Cable can be used for continuous communication as i doubt whether this cable can be used for continuous communication over SCADA. Or it will be better for me to use PPI/Serial Cable for continuous communication. Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, I want to communicate S7200 via RS232 from my pc's serial port. If anybody knows about RS232 to PPI adapter pls reply me.
Replies
Views
Dear All Please help me about Below picture problem.PLC not communicating proper.
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom