Few quest ! !

siggibald

hi hi
have a little trouble here
I have a panel view C600 and micrologix 1100

I have a heat meter pt 100 and need to take the numbers from the SCP (F8: 2) in the plc to the panel view

do i use real string ore 16 bit inte gear

Then i have (less block) in plc and I need to be able to set the desire temperature in panel view screen

do i use inte gear or float to put in the (source b) in less block

and one more thing,

I need to create an adjustable running time from the panel view how do i do that ? 👨🏻‍🏫

welcome to the site
when you look at the values you are using - F8 - is a floating point real value.
so a Real string value is easier to display

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's been a few years since I have posted in this group. I'm looking for a product of some sort that can connect a handful of I/O's a few...
Replies
Views
Any advice on below issue? ➢ IFix 5.0 with USB Hardware Dongle License Standalone application connected to RX3i PLC units via Ethernet (bridged...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm having my first experience with a Guardmaster Configurable Safety Relay 440C-CR30. So far , I really like the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have a few AB PLC-5 PLC's left . I took notice that we do not have and PCMCIA slots in our laptops . Do they make any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom