AB Ethernet issue

mebc3_2

Has anyone used an ethernet analyzer on an AB system to determine where/what an occasional error might be?

Experiencing sporadic errors on a mutiple IP address system that cannot be taken down to randomly replace cables or switches.

Hoping to "narrow it down" before digging into it.

Last edited:
I use fluke etherscope for this. Be prepared to pay 6-12K depending on options.

You can find places online to rent them also for like a week at the time if you don't want to buy.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm setting up comms at a station and I'm working with Cisco IE 3400H switches. I have been able to configure them following the Harware...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a 1769-L16ET-BB1B, LogixDesigner v.34.011, that was brand new, factory sealed. I connected via USB port and downloaded my...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC Gurus A customer has requested the connection of a Schneider PowerLogic PM5560 Power Meter to a Rockwell Control Logix PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need to connect an EtherNet/IP adapter to CODESYS RTE. I have confirmed that the adapter works with Rockwell Logix, and not only the...
Replies
Views
We have a cell that was done by an integrator. It has lots of intermittent comms issues that sometimes are minor and sometimes doesn't allow you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom