hidden alarm printer intouch wonderware

b_e33

i created bat file that activate alarm printer automaticly when the view screen
come up.. but even the alarm printer is minimized the operator can shot it down
how can i start alarm printer in a hidden way or prevent from the operator the ebility to close this window .

Train the operator to leave the program running and fire the operator if the training proves futile.

Aside from that, you may use scripts to detect whether the program is running and restart it if it is not. You may also configure WindowViewer to lock out critical keyboard functions, but that is a nuisance for everyone. I'd prefer to go with training.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm an absolute beginner in PLCs.. I have an Allen Bradley SLC5/03 PLC installed on a machine, the program is working well, I uploaded it to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a bit new to this and this is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this right. I have an Allen Bradley Family 5 PLC in our plant and I am...
Replies
Views
I have a S5-115U, 941B.... In OB1, I can see some block calls Like JU PB16, JU PB17 and so on.... But in the Directory I don't see these blocks at...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with Eplan, and I can't seem to find answer anywhere online. I am working on a project, and I have many pages of...
Replies
Views
Please help me answer this PLC Programming problem. Problem 1. When Start Push Button is pressed, Motor is going to start. When Stop Push...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom