Hidden Output

I always thought it was funny that they include this great feature but have it disabled by default.

Same with Page Titles. I used Page Titles extensively so when they added a feature to integrate them into the Project Tree I was thrilled. But again, off by default.

I was told that it would change the appearance too much and cause confusion amongst the user base.

OG

I am not referring to the Cross Reference report. That does what you said. The embedded cross reference I described works differently...

OG

I was referring to Find All. Even after years I catch myself doing a Find All of a DN, EN or TT bit to find the timer, then have to open the data file, find the timer and do a find all on it to see where it is.

I have turned on the cross reference before but on large projects it can get overwhelming, especially for Auto or Man Mode bits, E-Stop or Power On, etc.