Red Lion CSDIO14R connected with G315 via CSMSTRV2

amitpanvekar

Hi,

I got CSDIO14R connected with CSMSTRV2. and the CSMSTRV2 connected with G315 using Modbus TCP/IP.

I am receiving all the data into G315 via RS232 Port at G315. I have alarms based on the data received at G315. Now I want to turn on the light connected with CSDIO14R's output. How can I do it ?

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers

Hello,

You would need to create a trigger on the tag you are monitoring. This trigger can be used to set a tag which is mapped to the output of the CSDIO.

Thanks
Jeremy

Thanks JeremyH,

What I want to achieve is that I have input at DSPSX000 RS232 port. Now I have all the data tags from DSPSX000 into G315 HMI using OPC TCP/IP.

Now based on the specific data tag value I want to turn on the CSDIO14R output e.g. (red is an integer data tag I want CSDIO14R output-1 should be 1 when red=1, please note that red is defined in G315 but I would connect G315 with CSMSTRX usinh NTRON 104TX). Is it possible to do using a programming or is there any other way to do it ?

Help is deeply appreciated.

Cheers