Controlnet Unschedule problems

Bolatov

Hello im working on a project with a panelview 600 and a flexlogix connected thru controlnet.

panel uses plenty of scheduled tags, so i decided to use unscheduled, the problem is that i get the 634 error and the strange thing is that scheduled tags works fine.

Read fail.*
Communications warning
PanelView is communicating with logic controller.
The data table address does not exist. Check/define data table address in the logic controller.

In RSnetworx it seems correct but could it be a communication problem?

I uploaded plc, rsnetworx, panelview files in case someone could please help me find something wrong, thanking you very much in advance

Panelview 600 controlnet fixed

Hello i want to share with you how i checked this:

In the Node Adress of the Panelview Communication tab i was using 2 1 1:

2 Node of PLC
1 Backplane
1 Slot of Controlnet Scanner

the correct setup is 2 1 0:

2 Node of PLC
1 Backplane
0 Processor SLOT

i read the help and thought it was the Controlnet Scanner Slot and it was the Processor Slot, it is a Flexlogix PLC

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the followup !

As you have seen, CompactLogix and FlexLogix controllers have a 'virtual backplane' in which the controller itself is Slot 0.