Omron c40k plc part

jaganpalakkad

Dear friends,

Please help me to identify this part it is on a OMRON C40K PLC which is not going to RUN mode I found this part (C2-H11B) is defective but I couldn't found on the web it is marked as IC on the board ,I have attached photo of the component, please help me if anybody know what is this and how can I get it

Best Regards
JAGAN

946455_421622734602614_609327576_n.jpg

Throw the PLC away - it is a dead model. I would suspect that the component is an Omron one and you will not be able to buy it because it is dead.

It looks like a multi-resistor device to me. If it failed, it was probably because some other part failure caused it. Look closer for more defective parts connected to it.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, a pleasant day to you. I have an Omron C40K plc unit, which is to be replaced with CP1E. On the program file, I came across an...
Replies
Views
We are tasked with troubleshooting and repairing an Omron C40k-CDR-A PLC, we are looking for the correct software and a host link unit in order to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get info on an omron sysmac c40k. The plc works, but 2 of the inputs are shorted and i would like to just move the inputs to an...
Replies
Views
We've got the Omron Sysmac C40K in a few of our machines at work, one of them started to behave bad and gave up. Power LED on and input LEDs work...
Replies
Views
I have Omron Sysmac C40k programmable controller... I want to program it but i dont have programed eprom and Host link unit.. But I have Syswin...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom