S7 -300 help

stu

I have a issue with a s7-300 which has had a small mod in a fc but I have not got the up to date version when I try to connect to the network it say ,the display block cannot be monitored because it does not match the block on the cpu, do you want to load the display block to the cpu? Is there a way I can upload the new program

Close down the block editor. Use the online/offline buttons to open the online/offline folders. Click on the FC in the online folder and drag it to the offline folder and chose to overwrite.

olol.jpg

I'd do an offline/online compare to find out what is the difference between the offline and online blocks. And based on that decide to keep the the offline or the online block.
Maybe the only difference is the timestamp.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Currently tinkering with a home project for a wood router lift machine using some second hand parts from a redundant timber mill. The servo is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Expect: we have SIEMENS PLC S7-300: CPU 313C (6ES7313-5BG04-0AB0). we don't have any software to upload its program. we just want to upload...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens 317-2 and an old GOT1000 (GT1675M - V) I am trying to get the darn things communication and having no luck. I have followed the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom