VM Ware WorkStation 10

The Plc Kid

Just FYI I have been on the beta team for VM Ware Work Station 10 for a while now and I have been running the public release for a couple weeks now.

I have a good performance increase in my VM's and the sharing and tablet functions maybe useful to some of you also.

A lot more USB 3.0 drivers are supported also. (y)

Spot on, I got prompted for the update this week and was pondering if I should take the plunge or not. Can you elaborate on the sharing function you speak of?

Got my offer to upgrade too. Wondering also if its worth upgrading to. A performance increase might just make it worthwhile.

Intel xHCI USB3 controller works without the need to run Windows 8 on the host now?

Contemplating upgrading, how much is the cost in the US? They want to sting us $125 AUD down here.