S7 400 PLC crash when downloading PDiag

bicester_iron

Hi a couple of times now I've had S7 400's (416F-3 PN/DP) go into stop when downloading PDiag to them. One was Ok with a warm start (stop was due to a 1000mS cycle time called by OB80), the other had all LED's on the front blinking & I could not communicate with it by any means so could not interrogate - ended up replacing it.

Im running Step 7 V5.5 SP3 & PDIAG V5.3 SP6.

I've downloaded PDiag many times to various PLC's with no issues.

Has anybody had similar problems or know of a possible cause?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
:huh: i don't know master password and i tried "1234" too but it didn't worked i want to upload new program but i think its password protected and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum but it's helped me in the past and hopefully it will help me now. I'm trying to get a first...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Working on a centrifuge for a customer. They have ACS880 ABB Vfd's installed, and need them to talk VIA the FENA card Ethernet to...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Good day! We've encountered an error while uploading the program from S7-400PLC using TIA Portal software and try all the TIA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom