Quantum: controller type does not match the PLC type set in configuration database

dbmcbb

Hello experts. I am replacing a Quantum 140 CPU 113 02 controller and get the message above. I have tried usig EXECloader to load the stripped executive becasue the configuration for this controller is set to the 02s version. After I load what I think is the stripped executive, a rescan in EXECloader shows that the PLC does not have the 0xS firmware, it still has the 0x firmware. And when I connect to the PLC to try to download the configutation, I get the error in the subject. Can someone help?

The replacement is a higher PV, then the original. PV00 vs PV07.

I even tried uploading the firmware from the controller with the faulty Modbus port and loading it to the new controller, but still no sucess.

I appreciate any help!

Do you not have access to the unity app? normally you would just change the CPU firmware version in unity's cpu config and do a download to the new cpu.