storage devices

noddy

could anyone please help me find any information on Electrically alterable read only memory EAROM

thanks

The last time I heard the term EAROM was with the old (about 1979)Square D SY/MAX-20 programmable controller which was originally designed in England.

EAROM was a non-volitile memory. I believe sections of an EAROM could be "altered" like RAM rather than a complete erase and reburn like EEPROM.

An EAROM may be found as the high score table in Atari arcade machines such as Tempest (1980), in which example most of them don't work anymore, either due to the chip or loss of the charge pump that develops the needed -27 V supply. Old.

Similar Topics

Hello there, i wondering if anyone know about non mechanical mass storage devices instead of USB memory stick and what is the technical report on...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application and have hit a bit of a snag. I need to find an industrial touchscreen display that can: - Tolerate down to -40C...
Replies
Views
I noticed that ME Terminal Info gives you lots of good info about the panelview except one VERY important one, that is how much available flash...
Replies
Views
Hello All, We have a customer where we are trying to help diagnose and fix hydraulic leaks. Because of the operator of the machines, we cannot be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom