Connecting a Panelview and Micro 850 to a Network

perkins4

I am trying to connect an Allen Bradley Panelview C600 (2711-T6T) and a Micro850 (2080-LC50-48QBB) to my computer to program using Connected Components Workbench (CCW). I am using a Windows 8 PC.

I have a router set up with a Gateway IP of 192.168.1.1 which both the HMI (static IP 192.168.1.102) and PLC (static IP 192.168.1.103) are connected to (along with my computer). The PLC is recognized by the CCW connection browser while the HMI is not found at all.

Also, when I click on the PLC to connect to it, it says that the firmware is at 2.x while the CCW is 4.x and then the program freezes and restarts.

I need help with getting the HMI, PLC and computer to talk together and I am not sure what I am doing wrong or how to flash the firmware with CCW.

If more info is needed please let me know and I will reply fairly quickly.

Thank you

Prior to ccw v6, it's software version / firmware version locked. I recommend you download ccw 6 and all the latest firmware for both the PVC & 850... Things should get easier for you then...

hello

please,
it is possible connection micro850 (2080-LC50-48QWB)with vizualization on pc? via ControlWeb, Promotic..
thank you