Changing "PWM" to "SSI" AB ControlLogic

I have some new equipment, half came with the MTS R Series temposonics, and the other with the MTS G Series temposonics. The R series uses the "SSI" feedback, and the G Series used the "PWM" feedback.

I would like to change the G series "PWM" to use the R Series "SSI" Rods so I do not have to stock so many spares.

I am using AB ControlLogics with the AB 1756-HYD02 I/O card. The 1756-Hyd02 only allows for PWM feed back.

Is this change as simple as replacing the 1756-hyd02 i/o card with a new card that supports the SSI feedback?

Similar Topics

Ok i have a technical question for all the ladies and gents out there. I am currently frankensteining a machine. Here is the problem, i have a...
Replies
Views
in micrologix 1400 we have to enter duty cycle to get particular duty cycle.But i want my duty cycle changes according to values coming from pid...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom