FactoryTalk View ME numeric input enable

Jon46123

I've got a numeric input enable that I am trying to use to set motor speed. (minimum=1, maximum=10, ramp value=0, decimal point=implicit). It is connected to tag "write_speed" (type=analog, minimum=1, maximum=10, scale=1, offset=0, data type=unsigned integer). This application was imported from a previous PanelBuilder32 application, if that is relevant, and from what I've been told it had always worked prior to the conversion.
The problem I'm seeing now is when a value is input, that value will show just briefly, and then it changes to 1. I've searched the PLC code and I don't see anywhere else that would affect the value of the integer file the tag is associated with (N7:20). The only occurrence of N7:20 in the logic is the SCP instruction (Input=N7:20, Input min=1, Input max=10, Scaled Min=16382, Scaled Max=32764, Output=O:12.0). I am at my wits end on this. I would appreciate any feedback.

Found out in the connections tab had the same tag assigned for "Enter". Removed the tag from that, and the numeric entry functions correctly now.