startup language not saved for rockwell touch panel

Kataeb

we are changing the language to English, on a Rockwell touch panel Panel View Plus, by running the application with English version.
the startup settings are "run current application".
but after we put power off then on, the application language returns to German again.
are there other settings to do?
any hardware settings?

You have to change to "start in altest rutime language"

Application settings / Start up language / On start up / Run last runtime language

(this is from memory so maybe the menus are slightly wrong)

Similar Topics

Hello all, In my facility we have multiple 3HP 460V motors that are being controlled by VFDs which drive conveyor belts. The drives are randomly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently installed 2 1783-NATR devices into two of our machines. The machines are pretty much identical, both having 1769- L24ER-QFC1B...
Replies
Views
Hey I'm setting up a powerflex 755T, but in the connected components wizard during startup, I'm getting an issue where next to the start button it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I copied the MER file from one PanelView Plus 600 to another one, using a USB drive. On the new HMI, I copied the MER file to the...
Replies
Views
First time poster and somewhat new to PLC programming. I own a brewery, have a programming background, and one of the machines on my canning line...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom