Archestra Newbie

bobdylan

Hello guys,

can anybody tell me how to get the Archestra displays to so real values, i have been given a project where we need to display Real I/O values on a display to show a level. i have tried float, double ect.. just keeps saying its not valid

i have included a picture of the type of display i'm trying to use..

any help would be great.

bobdylan

arcestra.JPG arcestra1.jpg

It has to be a float, Where are those tags defined Windowmaker or i n Archstra Graphic? Can you select it using the tag picker?

Last edited:
What is your DDE source?
Are you sure it is working?
What is saying invalid, the graphic object?

To reference an InTouch tag from a A2 graphic, you need to use 'Intouch:tagname'

Similar Topics

So I made some changes to our plants WindowMaker application and I'm having trouble deploying the update to the live runtime. From the deployment...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are designing a solution with 1756-L74 and Archestra. We need to use SOE to show on HMI. Please mention any solution if someone did...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Got myself into a bit of a jam this AM. Somehow the graphic editor hiccupped and when I went back into my graphic, everything was gone. I...
Replies
Views
It's a while since I had used this that I forget where the setting to enable/disable object security is. There are some devices (pumps/valves)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom