Datalogix AREX Laser question

sjanes9

I am working on developing a PLC, Compactlogix, Rev 20 program to control a Datalogic AREX 1300 laser over Ethernet. I have been working with Datalogic on this and I am understanding how they are communicating to the laser. But I am having trouble figuring out how to copy their idea into RS5000. They actually use a header to send to the laser from their Ethernet GUI on their computer. For example, To "Start Marking", I need to send 1B 05 00 F5 F1 0D 0A, Hex from the PLC to the Laser. Does anyone have any experience doing this?

Ironically, the company I was working for at the time of this question literally closed and laid everyone off about 15 minutes after I posted this question.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, Sorry if this is only a little PLC related, but has anyone had experience with this type of scanner before? We have an RS-232 setup...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem calibrating siwarex ms with siwatool ms Whatever I have tried, I have communication error and numerous retries to...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a SIWAREX 231 weighing card controlled via PLC (not stand alone) We have used these for a while with no issues. We can auto and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can i use this https://mall.industry.siemens.com/mall/tr/tr/Catalog/Product/7MH4960-6AA01 with something like this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need to know more about this module (siwarex wp231) please How to program and how can i deal with it inside TIA portal (address...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom