Vijeo Designer Visibility by Security Level

ChrisMartin

Lifetime Supporting Member
Trying to figure out which condition expression would be needed to enable visibility based on which security level I'm on in Vijeo Designer. Also does anyone have any good documentation for understanding conditional expressions?

Last thing what about on plctalk.net, i'm looking to figure out how to better use the search. Do wild cards exist in any form? I wanted to search *vijeo*visibility* or something like that

Thanks in advance guys, appreciate it a lot.

chris, you can use google to search the forum by entering your query on google like

site:plctalk.net vijeo security visibility

I would question the need to have screen elements that are hidden unless the user has a certain authentication level.

I know how to do this in Allen Bradley and is used while in certain security level so you can change some alarming/sd setpoints. This way only the engineers or the I&E technicians can make this change. I'm trying to do something similar in Vijeo Designer.