wireless PLC controllers ??

ebda3at

dears

i try to build small system for buses station in my company. there is main station for buses and many building, i want to fix bored in main station contains light for each building and also fix push button front of each building to call the bus. when they push the button the bus driver will see the light in bored. i want method to connect all push buttons and main bored wirelessly.

Greetings,

The Fx2424 has the ability to incorporate a ZigBee transceiver and based on IEEE 802.4.15 standard. More information about this feature can be found in section 19 of the manual:

http://www.eternity-sales.com/tri-plc/files/F2424-UserManual.pdf

Should you rather go another route, we also offer a wireless data relay point (802.11) that connect to the serial port of any controller you choose, whether it is another PLC altogether or another TriPLC product. More information is available through the following link:

http://www.eternity-sales.com/WirefreeCNC/hardware.htm

Disclosure - ESI is an authorized distributor for Triangle Research and CNC Computer Integration.