Connect HMI KTP 1500 Comfort ( Using TIA) to S7-300 (Using Step 7 Manager).

phongnhatdo

Dear Experts.
I have one project using HMI Ktp 1500 comfort and S7-300 CPU 315-2DP.
The HMI KTP is using Software TIA porttal for programming, and S7-300 using Step7 manager.
I'm using Step 7 manager for PLC because this is require my customer. And S7-300 connect to HMI by Profibus network.
In normaly case, with HMI older version If I use Wincc flexible intergrated to Step 7 manager then it is simple. But with this situation I need some opinion from you.
my question:
- How to config network Profibus between HMI KTP 1500 comfort and S7-300 for this situation?
- how to link tag from Step 7 manager to Tia portal?šŸ™ƒ

Your best bet would be to use a "device proxy" setup.
In TIA, you create a "proxy" of the PLC.
This allows you to use the current PLC in Step 7 as well as use the PLC tags in TIA for your HMI.
Visit the Siemens site and search for "Devide Proxy" I believe they have FAQ's and a few documents describing on how to go about it.