Simit + plcsim

Farnesi

Hello all! :geek:

I have installed on the same computer (notebook actually)

Step 7 V5.5 + SP2 (K5.5.2.0)
SIMIT VERSION 7.0.301.263 SP3
S7-PLCSIM Version V5.4 + SP5 + Upd2 / Revision No.: K5.4.5.2

My S7 project has two PLCs and I have two instances of the PLCSIM running with each one.

On the SIMIT project I have two Gateways, both created with the PLCSIM Gateway option. Each gateway for each PLC.

The problem is: the SIMIT is able to write on the PLC INPUTs, but when the PLC OUTPUTs changes on the SIMIT there is nothing coming. It is like the communication between SIMIT and PLCSIM only works one way. PLCSIM is not able to write on the SIMIT I/O table.

This project was ran before on the SIMBA (worked fine). But I dont have any hardware to run this and I have decided to try the PLCSIM together with SIMIT..