issues with devices in ethernet Network of controllogix system

dingomex3

Hello guys, I have a network card ehternet 1756-en2tr configured in linear mode , not ring mode. And in RS Linx I can not see the devices that are connected to this card but in the RSLogix 5000 controller tags the tags associated with these devices appear. The question is why do I not see them on the network by rslinx?

Hello guys, I have a network card ehternet 1756-en2tr configured in linear mode , not ring mode. And in RS Linx I can not see the devices that are connected to this card but in the RSLogix 5000 controller tags the tags associated with these devices appear. The question is why do I not see them on the network by rslinx?

I attach pics about the problem

Error_8609-0.jpg Error_tags_se_ven_pero_NO_modulos.jpg Error_tags_se_ven_pero_NO_modulos_1.jpg

What are the devices? There are no EDS files loaded, so I would expect to see a 1756-MODULE generic type with the I/O/C configured properly. Your I/O/C seems to be 0 for everything.

Hello Mr rdrast, I think you're a very smart person, so I hope you can help me to solve my problem. I Already Installed the EDS files of 1756-EN2TR. However when I try see the devices (devices like drives, Guard I/O, Flex I/O, and others) that are linked to this module, I can't see them, but I can see all the tags linked to this ethernet, I just see the yellow ask symbol.

You need to install the Add-On Profile for the 1756-EN2TR module, not just the EDS file.

These Add-On Profile (AOP) files are downloadable from the RA web support site:

https://download.rockwellautomation.com/esd/download.aspx?downloadid=addonprofiles

Use and ordinary Control-F FIND search to find the 1756-EN2T module profiles on that page. Check the box for that AOP, download it, and install it using RSLogix 5000.

Ken, Thank you so much. I have installed the Add-On Profile and you have the true, you're "una pinga" like we say in Mexico. That means you're the master of masters hahaha!!!

Thanks Again!

Programa_after_install_AddonProfile_1.jpg Program_After_install_Addon_profile_2.jpg