Option to create Mer 6 missing

JCFC

We have a PC with the FactoryTalk View 7 ME, and it allowed to create a MER file version 6 and 6.1.

We have another PC with FactoryTalk View 6.1 ME, and when we wanted to install FTView 7, we lose the 6 and 6.1 options in the list of conversion. How can i get the 6 and 6.1 options, like the other PC?

I attach images of both PCs.

Old PC.png New PC.png

Have you installed the latest patches from Rockwell? The same thing happened to me recently going to v8, and it turned out to be a software bug that needed a patch.

It also meant I almost bricked my PVP7 trying to flash the firmware to v8, but that's another story...

I juts applied the FTView-Patches-04.May.2015, but i still not get the 6.0 and 6.1 option.

Hmm. Perhaps double check the HMI model defined in the project - if you've selected a model that doesn't support anything pre v7, that may cause your issue.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas - do you have access to Rockwell's technical support in...[googles flag]...Peru?