15 MIN ON, 45 MIN OFF Timer - ML1400

rustydud

Hello all,

I am relatively new with using timers.
I need a timer that will cycle x minutes on and x minutes off while my program is active. Example - the timer is 15 minutes ON and 45 minutes OFF.
I am programming a Micrologix 1400 using RSLogix 500.
Is there a single timer that I can utilize for this function? If so, tips on how to make it work?

Thanks.

Ended up doing the attached.
Haven't tested it yet, however.
I think it works.
It's designed to have B99:1/0 turn on for 900 seconds, off for 2700 seconds, on for 900 seconds...etc

Just for my curiosity, what is the goal of the application? It looks like you are starting a process that you want to run for 15 minutes, go off for 45 minutes, back on for 15, etc… If that’s the case I’d do it this way.

TIMER_zpsecu07ryb.jpg

Just for my curiosity, what is the goal of the application? It looks like you are starting a process that you want to run for 15 minutes, go off for 45 minutes, back on for 15, etc… If that’s the case I’d do it this way.

TIMER_zpsecu07ryb.jpg

Took me awhile to reply but this helped. Thanks!