Yaskawa robot MLX200 system error code

unsaint32

We use a Yaskawa robot and MLX200 & CLGX5000. When the MLX200 was added to the project, one of the populated tags was MLX[0].SystemErrorCode. Does anyone know where I can find the list of error codes and their descriptions? Thanks.

Sorry to hijack the thread but we are investigating using MLX200 and CLX here and would like to know your experience.
Plug and Play?

I haven't used the MLX200, only the older MLX100. My experience with the MLX100 was that it was fairly simple to use. Basically, you teach it some points through a FactoryTalk View supplied runtime, write some code to move it to those points. Their instructions were pretty straightforward. I had absolutely zero robot experience, but I have quite a bit of experience with PLC's. I had it moving the same day we powered it up so I'd say that it's pretty plug-and-play.

My only complaints at the time was that the data structures were pretty massive and dealing with speeds and accelerations of moves can be tedious. Last I spoke with Motoman, they have addressed both of those with MLX200. I figured they had to do something about memory usage with MLX200 because the plan for it was that you'd be able to use it with CompactLogix.