CLX SERCOS Ultra 3000 MP SERVOMOTOR

Hello,:)

we have two machines with two different Controllogix Motion systems .
Machine #1: CLX, Analog 1756-MO2AE,1 Ultra Serie Drive for the main axis (MPL A4540 F-HJ22AA),3 Ultra Series for 3 other axis(different servomotors).

Machine #2: CLX, Sercos 1756-MO8SE,1 Ultra 3000 Drive for the main axis (MPL A4540 F-HJ22AA),3 Ultra 3000 for 3 other axis(different servomotors).

In the first machine we had a reccurent E20 Error code on the main Drive.and after a frequent power recycling the system get down with this error code E20.

To solve this pb some maintenance people have swapped the two SERVOMOTOR (MPL A4540 F-HJ22AA)between the two machines.Result:
same error code.
So after Each servo is replaced back in it's original machine,the second machine failed down.

In the second machine the Sercos Phase is 2 on all associated (4)drives.
when i disable the axis associated with the main drive (putting NOne in associated axe)i have the 3 drives at phase 4(with module status blinking green and network status fixed green) and the main drive at Phase 0(with both leds flashing green).

Do you think that the servomotor of the second machine was
damaged while in the first machine?
are there some tests to check the goodness of this servodrive?

thanks for any help:book:

Hi everybody,

Another point regarding the Drivers Current.
in the first machine(Ultra series) we have 1398-DOM-075
in the second(Ultra 3000) we have a 2098-DSD-030

this means the first machine can provide :
a current peak of 75A and a constant currrent of 35A
while the second one provide
a current peak 30A and constant currrent 15A.

for the Servomotor we have 18.4A as constant and 58A as Peak.