Vijeo Designer

nehpets

I am starting to get to grips with Scheider PLC's/HMI's, however I have a question that I cannot find a definative answer to, so I'm hoping someone out there can put me right.

I have created a HMI project that runs pretty well, I can upload and download with no problem, within this application there is a recipe system that can be updated from the HMI.

The application runs from the main drive in the HMI so everything is saved in the SRAM, consequently if I reload the application say for a modification, the SRAM gets wiped losing the recipe data, I know I can upload the recipe data before I download application, but I looking to not have to do this.

So I'm using a CF card and running the application from the CF card, this is where my question resides, if I run the application from the CF card will the recipe data also be saved on the CF card or will it still be saved in the SRAM?

Sorry about the long post, but I thought a breif history might help.

Steve

Preserve Run Time Data

Preserve Run-Time Data.jpg

Before you upload the project to the CF, Just have those settings in place.:ROFLMAO:

Then again when you download you get a popup with a tickbox where you can select or not to delete the run-time data. By default it is not selected