PowerFlex 4M reset program?

bigsteve

I have a refurbished PowerFlex 4M that I am trying to re-use. The keypad is locked out, I cannot go to anything other than d001. I do not have the 1203-USB cable to connect it to my CCW software, and that cable is apparently sold out unless I want to spend big bucks on a used one on ebay.

Is there any way to manually force the drive to erase its program, e.g a keypress or jumper combination or something inside the unit?

The keypad cannot be locked to view parameters or navigate. There are some parameters you can't change if the drive is running though.
I'm afraid the keypad requires further repair.
The rest you surely know, set parameter A458 to "0" to unlock and P112 to "1" to reset to default.

Regarding the cable, sorry, can't help