Automation Software Single User License

goasolar

Hello Programmers,

Can someone explain in brief or in detail about "Single End License" term, do actually means? for those intending to buy the Plc software's like Cx-one, Simatic S7 or Melsoft.

1-The siemens field PG comes preloaded with S7 software etc. Suppose in a period of time if any glitches occurs in notebook HD or the PG is beyond operation, then does this means we have to buy once again the S7 software?

2- Does the Simatic Field PG comes without preloaded S7 software?

3- Does the "Single license" means the installation of software on a single notebook? or a single user can install on minimum 2 PC's or more owned by the same owner.

Your answers will be the window of solutions to many including me.

Similar Topics

Anyone ever heard of CTC PLC's? Not even sure if they're around anymore, I think they source out of Hopkinton MA but I could be wrong. They seem...
Replies
Views
I have a Samsung Galaxy book go 5g it has windows 10 and a Arm processor. I have been trying to download the CCW software and it won't download...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , What are some of the options that Rockwell Automation have now to purchase software , Studio 5000 , RS Logix 500 , RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm possibly going to be taking over a automation service department . I would like to get all the Rockwell Software that I...
Replies
Views
Is anyone running automation software on an M1 mac yet? Specifically Logix designer, FTView, older versions of RSLogix 5000, etc? Anyone tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom