AB Stratix 5700 switch: Finding IP configuration

Hey guys so I have this switch previously set up by someone else so the ip/gateway/subnet is all put into the switch - port 1 is set up to send that IP to whatever is plugged into it (my laptop for instance) and it connects no problem (can ping the switch using cmd).
If i wanted to figure out what IP/Gateway/Subnet designation is in the switch how do i go about doing so IF port 1 wasnt set up to allow me to automatically obtain the information.

Last edited:
Do you know the ID and password for this device. You should be able to connect to it using Telnet or by means of the webserver embedded on to the Stratix. You just type the IP address in the address bar of your web browser and the login challenge window shall pop-up.
If you do not know the login and password, and if the EtherNet/IP function is enabled (whihc you can verify through the MOD STST LED which should be solid green) then you can try the Molex EtherNet/IP tools freeware.

https://www.molex.com/mx_upload/superfamily/iccc/EtherNet_IPTool.html

Using the first tab you can detect the Stratix. Then select the Stratix if it shows up and going to the TCP/IP object tab you can do a GetAttribute All request and you will get all the IP settings. Sorry it is late in Japan and I am about to end my day so there may be some typos. Hope this helps.