Proficy iFIX Database Manager Tag addressing from Logix

mya_100

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner, so please let me know if I am wrong with certain terminology or missing useful information.

I am having a hard time with the syntax of a tag element to put into iFIX to get a real-time current value. I am trying to pull the tags from a Allen Bradley PLC. I am using an IGS Ethernet driver for this.

I keep getting question marks as my current value and I don't know why. On iFIX I have been using Analog Input as my type.

I attached an image of one of the tags I am trying to do. It is an element tag.

Tag element name: RefeedData[1]
Element Data Type: DINT
Tag Data Type: DINT[20]
Tag Scope: Controller

Dim 1=0
Dim2=20

I don't need the bits, I am just trying to get the value from the element itself. Is this possible? How is the syntax supposed to look like?

Please help me. Thank you.

Mya

DINT.jpg